Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Agreement
On April 4, 2013, Bosnia and Herzegovina deposited its instrument of accession to the Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration.
The agreement will enter into force in Bosnia and Herzegovina on July 4, 2013.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
April 2013 News
- Draft Law Amending Civil Code to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Albania Improves Domain Name Procedures and Purchase Requirements
- Tablet Computers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- Albanian Parliament Approves Draft Law on Accession to London Agreement
- EAPO Abolishes Accelerated Examination of Patent Applications
- Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Agreement
- Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Act and Additional Act of Stockholm
- Romania's Anti-Piracy Campaign Results in 313 Criminal Cases
- Draft Amendments to Macedonian Customs Law Foresee Donation of Seized Counterfeit Apparel
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Cigarette Machine
- Number of Customs Detentions Increase in Slovenia in 2012
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hairspray, Apparel
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Armani Labels
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel