Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Act and Additional Act of Stockholm
On March 22, 2013, Bosnia and Herzegovina deposited its instrument of accession to the Madrid Agreement for the Repression of False or Deceptive Indications of Source on Goods of April 14, 1891, as revised in Lisbon on October 31, 1958, and to the Additional Act of Stockholm of July 14, 1967.
The Lisbon Act and the Additional Act of Stockholm will enter into force in Bosnia on June 22, 2013.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
April 2013 News
- Draft Law Amending Civil Code to Impact IP Regulations in Russia
- Albania Improves Domain Name Procedures and Purchase Requirements
- Tablet Computers Protected Under Design Patent in Ukraine
- Albanian Parliament Approves Draft Law on Accession to London Agreement
- EAPO Abolishes Accelerated Examination of Patent Applications
- Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Agreement
- Bosnia Accedes to Lisbon Act and Additional Act of Stockholm
- Romania's Anti-Piracy Campaign Results in 313 Criminal Cases
- Draft Amendments to Macedonian Customs Law Foresee Donation of Seized Counterfeit Apparel
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Cigarette Machine
- Number of Customs Detentions Increase in Slovenia in 2012
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1.2 M Worth of Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Seize Fake Hairspray, Apparel
- Bosnian Customs Seize Counterfeit Adidas, Armani Labels
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel