Azerbaijan Records Growth in Domain Name Registrations
The number of Azerbaijan top-level .az domains has increased noticeably over the last few years. Approximately 2,000 domains were registered in year 2009; 3,000 in year 2010; 4,387 in year 2011; and 5,478 in 2012, bringing the total number of registered domains to 16,622.
The vast majority of these domains are .az domains (15,115), followed by .com.az (664), .edu.az (156), .org.az (89), .net.az (56), .int.az (44), .pp.az (42), .co.az (40), .info.az (24), .biz.az (14), .name.az (6) and .pro.az (4).
Prepared by: Aleksandra Pavlovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Azerbaijani business news portal ABC
January 2013 News
- Draft Agreement on Unitary Trademark within Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia
- Amendments to Belarus Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Bulgarian PTO to Abolish ‘Class Heading Covers All’ Approach
- Bulgarian PTO Rules in Favor of Hard Rock Café
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of eBay in Trademark Infringement Case
- US Brewer Anheuser-Busch Wins Right to Use “Bud” Trademark Throughout EU
- LEGO Takes Czech Pirate Party to Court Over Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Macedonia to Propose .мкд (.mkd) as Cyrillic Domain Extension
- Moldovan PTO Launches Online Application System
- Azerbaijan Approves Rules for Entrance of IPR into Customs Register
- Azerbaijan Records Growth in Domain Name Registrations
- Azerbaijan Makes Slight Progress in IPR Protection in 2012
- Moldova Ratifies Agreement with EU on Protection of GIs
- Macedonian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Accessories, Pants
- Fake Mobile Phones Destroyed in Russia