Moldovan PTO Launches Online Application System
The Moldovan PTO (AGEPI) introduced an online application system on January 1, 2013 and has received its first electronic trademark application.
To access the online application system, the users first need to register at the AGEPI website in order to activate the user account.
After logging in, the users should consult the Help menu to find all the necessary guidelines for filing applications and paying fees online.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Moldovan PTO (AGEPI)
January 2013 News
- Draft Agreement on Unitary Trademark within Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia
- Amendments to Belarus Trademark Law Enter into Force
- Bulgarian PTO to Abolish ‘Class Heading Covers All’ Approach
- Bulgarian PTO Rules in Favor of Hard Rock Café
- Ukrainian Court Rules in Favor of eBay in Trademark Infringement Case
- US Brewer Anheuser-Busch Wins Right to Use “Bud” Trademark Throughout EU
- LEGO Takes Czech Pirate Party to Court Over Copyright and Trademark Infringement
- Macedonia to Propose .мкд (.mkd) as Cyrillic Domain Extension
- Moldovan PTO Launches Online Application System
- Azerbaijan Approves Rules for Entrance of IPR into Customs Register
- Azerbaijan Records Growth in Domain Name Registrations
- Azerbaijan Makes Slight Progress in IPR Protection in 2012
- Moldova Ratifies Agreement with EU on Protection of GIs
- Macedonian Customs Seize and Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Perfumes, Accessories, Pants
- Fake Mobile Phones Destroyed in Russia