Change in Individual Fee under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan
The new individual fee under the Madrid Protocol for international applications designating Tajikistan will enter into force on September 29, 2012.
When Tajikistan is designated in an international application or is the subject of a subsequent designation, CHF 420 (EUR 346; USD 452) will be charged for one class of goods or services and CHF 16 (EUR 13; USD 17) for each additional class.
The same amounts apply to renewals.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 2012 News
- Russia’s Presence in Montenegro: What It Means for Trademark Owners
- Bulgaria: No Proof of Malice, No Bad Faith
- IKEA Sues Russian Resident for Trademark Infringement
- Russian Court Rules in Favor of Scottish Soft Drink Manufacturer AG Barr
- French Champagne Producer Loses Rights to Cristal Trademark in Russia
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied ‘Zatecky Gus’ Trademark Registration
- Change in Individual Fee under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan
- Czech Republic: Average Patent-Processing Period 3.3 Years for Domestic Applicants
- New Fees for Eurasian Patent Maintenance in Russia
- EAPATIS Modified to Improve Search Process
- Azerbaijan: 95 Percent of Plagiarized Textbooks University Material
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Gucci, Versace, XerJoff, FC Barcelona Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Batteries
- Bulgarian Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes, Batteries