EAPATIS Modified to Improve Search Process
The Eurasian Patent Information System (EAPATIS), a free online service for searching patents and patent applications, created by the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO), has recently been modified in order to improve the search process.
The EAPATIS now provides access to databases with patent documents from EAPO, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Eurasian Patent Organization (EPO), the United States PTO, USSR and Russia (since 1924) and the national patent offices of former Soviet states (CIS countries), including the EAPO member states.
You can read about all new features here.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
September 2012 News
- Russia’s Presence in Montenegro: What It Means for Trademark Owners
- Bulgaria: No Proof of Malice, No Bad Faith
- IKEA Sues Russian Resident for Trademark Infringement
- Russian Court Rules in Favor of Scottish Soft Drink Manufacturer AG Barr
- French Champagne Producer Loses Rights to Cristal Trademark in Russia
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied ‘Zatecky Gus’ Trademark Registration
- Change in Individual Fee under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan
- Czech Republic: Average Patent-Processing Period 3.3 Years for Domestic Applicants
- New Fees for Eurasian Patent Maintenance in Russia
- EAPATIS Modified to Improve Search Process
- Azerbaijan: 95 Percent of Plagiarized Textbooks University Material
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Gucci, Versace, XerJoff, FC Barcelona Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Batteries
- Bulgarian Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes, Batteries