New Fees for Eurasian Patent Maintenance in Russia
The new fees that the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) charges for the maintenance of Eurasian patents in the Russian Federation, entered into force on August 22.
The same fees apply to residents and non-residents of the Russian Federation.
For the list of fees please go here.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 2012 News
- Russia’s Presence in Montenegro: What It Means for Trademark Owners
- Bulgaria: No Proof of Malice, No Bad Faith
- IKEA Sues Russian Resident for Trademark Infringement
- Russian Court Rules in Favor of Scottish Soft Drink Manufacturer AG Barr
- French Champagne Producer Loses Rights to Cristal Trademark in Russia
- Largest Russian Brewery Denied ‘Zatecky Gus’ Trademark Registration
- Change in Individual Fee under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan
- Czech Republic: Average Patent-Processing Period 3.3 Years for Domestic Applicants
- New Fees for Eurasian Patent Maintenance in Russia
- EAPATIS Modified to Improve Search Process
- Azerbaijan: 95 Percent of Plagiarized Textbooks University Material
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Gucci, Versace, XerJoff, FC Barcelona Goods
- Macedonian Customs Seize Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Batteries
- Bulgarian Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Perfumes, Batteries