Consultations Begin on Pre-Draft of Bosnian Decree on Customs Measures re Patent Holders Rights
On July 5, 2011, the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina announced the start of the consultation process on the Pre-Draft of the Decree on the Implementation of the Customs Measures for the Protection of the Patent Holders Rights.
The pre-draft is available in Bosnian only at this link.
All interested parties are invited to send written comments by August 15, 2011 to this email.
The Decree aims to regulate the implementation procedure for customs measures intended for the protection of patent holder’s rights in patent infringement cases, under the provisions of Articles 93-96 of the Patent Law (Official Gazette No. 53/10).
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia office.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
July 2011 News
- Montenegro IPO Now Accepts Trademark Search Requests
- Regulation on Opposition Procedure Enters into Force in Bulgaria
- Serbia Adopts Optical Disk Law
- Kosovo Patent Applications Update
- Amendments to Macedonian Law on Civil Court Procedure in Force as of September 9
- Ukraine Customs Security for Processing Counterfeit Goods Reduced
- Ukrainian Seller of Adidas and Nike Counterfeits Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Bulgarian Meat Producer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bosnian Prosecutor’s Office Charges Nine People with Copyright Violations
- Bulgarian Police Seize EUR 10 Million Worth of Luxury Counterfeits
- EUR 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits Seized in Joint Customs Operation ‘Fireblade’
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Labels
- Macedonian Customs Detain Energy Drinks, Razors, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Nescafe, Polo, Adidas, Lacoste, Reebok Counterfeits
- Slovak Customs Seize 4 Million Counterfeit Marlboro Cigarettes
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Wristwatches, Sunglasses
- Serbian Scientists to Get Genuine Microsoft Software
- Kazakhstan Combats Internet Piracy
- Russia’s Media Company Combats Illegal Online Content
- Letters With Diacritical Signs Now Allowed in Estonian Domain Names
- Change in Individual Fee under Hague Agreement for Kyrgyzstan
- Individual Fee Under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan Enters into Force
- Czech Republic Changes Fees Under Budapest Treaty
- Azerbaijani Scientists Develop Technology to Monitor Cardiovascular Disease via Mobile Phones
- Consultations Begin on Pre-Draft of Bosnian Decree on Customs Measures re Patent Holders Rights
- Uzbekistan Establishes Agency for Intellectual Property