Individual Fee Under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan Enters into Force
Following Tajikistan’s accession to the Madrid Protocol, an individual fee under Article 8 (7) of the Madrid Protocol for international applications designating Tajikistan entered into force on June 30, 2011.
As of June 30, designations made in the international application or subsequent to the international registration will cost CHF 230 (EUR 196; USD 275) for one class of goods or services and CHF 14 (EUR 12; USD 17) for each additional class. The same fees apply for renewals.
The Madrid Protocol, administered by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), regulates the international registration of marks.
For more information, please contact Jelena Jankovic at our Balkan Regional Office.
Read more news on Tajikistan or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
July 2011 News
- Montenegro IPO Now Accepts Trademark Search Requests
- Regulation on Opposition Procedure Enters into Force in Bulgaria
- Serbia Adopts Optical Disk Law
- Kosovo Patent Applications Update
- Amendments to Macedonian Law on Civil Court Procedure in Force as of September 9
- Ukraine Customs Security for Processing Counterfeit Goods Reduced
- Ukrainian Seller of Adidas and Nike Counterfeits Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Bulgarian Meat Producer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bosnian Prosecutor’s Office Charges Nine People with Copyright Violations
- Bulgarian Police Seize EUR 10 Million Worth of Luxury Counterfeits
- EUR 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits Seized in Joint Customs Operation ‘Fireblade’
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Labels
- Macedonian Customs Detain Energy Drinks, Razors, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Nescafe, Polo, Adidas, Lacoste, Reebok Counterfeits
- Slovak Customs Seize 4 Million Counterfeit Marlboro Cigarettes
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Wristwatches, Sunglasses
- Serbian Scientists to Get Genuine Microsoft Software
- Kazakhstan Combats Internet Piracy
- Russia’s Media Company Combats Illegal Online Content
- Letters With Diacritical Signs Now Allowed in Estonian Domain Names
- Change in Individual Fee under Hague Agreement for Kyrgyzstan
- Individual Fee Under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan Enters into Force
- Czech Republic Changes Fees Under Budapest Treaty
- Azerbaijani Scientists Develop Technology to Monitor Cardiovascular Disease via Mobile Phones
- Consultations Begin on Pre-Draft of Bosnian Decree on Customs Measures re Patent Holders Rights
- Uzbekistan Establishes Agency for Intellectual Property