Montenegro IPO Now Accepts Trademark Search Requests
The Montenegrin IPO has recently started to accept trademark availability search requests.
The official search covers registered trademarks as well as pending trademark applications. The search is performed using the local database only, i.e. the search does not cover the Serbian database. Therefore, not all trademarks currently valid in Montenegro are included.
Once the revalidation process is finished on December 16, 2011, the trademark records will be clear and complete and so will the search reports.
For more information, please contact Jasna Jusic Paovic at our Montenegro office.
Source: Montenegrin IPO
July 2011 News
- Montenegro IPO Now Accepts Trademark Search Requests
- Regulation on Opposition Procedure Enters into Force in Bulgaria
- Serbia Adopts Optical Disk Law
- Kosovo Patent Applications Update
- Amendments to Macedonian Law on Civil Court Procedure in Force as of September 9
- Ukraine Customs Security for Processing Counterfeit Goods Reduced
- Ukrainian Seller of Adidas and Nike Counterfeits Sentenced to Three Years in Prison
- Bulgarian Meat Producer Fined for Unfair Competition
- Bosnian Prosecutor’s Office Charges Nine People with Copyright Violations
- Bulgarian Police Seize EUR 10 Million Worth of Luxury Counterfeits
- EUR 1 Million Worth of Counterfeits Seized in Joint Customs Operation ‘Fireblade’
- Kosovo Customs Destroy Counterfeit Apparel, Footwear, Labels
- Macedonian Customs Detain Energy Drinks, Razors, Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Nescafe, Polo, Adidas, Lacoste, Reebok Counterfeits
- Slovak Customs Seize 4 Million Counterfeit Marlboro Cigarettes
- Serbian Customs Detain Fake Wristwatches, Sunglasses
- Serbian Scientists to Get Genuine Microsoft Software
- Kazakhstan Combats Internet Piracy
- Russia’s Media Company Combats Illegal Online Content
- Letters With Diacritical Signs Now Allowed in Estonian Domain Names
- Change in Individual Fee under Hague Agreement for Kyrgyzstan
- Individual Fee Under Madrid Protocol for Tajikistan Enters into Force
- Czech Republic Changes Fees Under Budapest Treaty
- Azerbaijani Scientists Develop Technology to Monitor Cardiovascular Disease via Mobile Phones
- Consultations Begin on Pre-Draft of Bosnian Decree on Customs Measures re Patent Holders Rights
- Uzbekistan Establishes Agency for Intellectual Property