Bosnian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Massagers
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia have recently detained 5280 counterfeit electrical and non-electrical massagers bearing the marks of Kosmodisk Classic and Relax & Tone at the customs sub-office in the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo.
The fake goods, the total market value of which is estimated at EUR 300,000 (USD 435,000), were imported from China by two local companies owned by Chinese citizens.
To view the photos of counterfeit and genuine massager packages, please click here.
For more information, please contact Alma Vilic at our Bosnia office.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia website
April 2011 News
- Amendments to Bulgarian Law on Marks and Geographical Indications in Force as of March 10, 2011
- Montenegro Law on Geographical Indications for Agricultural Products and Foodstuffs Enters into Force
- Red Bull Loses Against Polish Beverage Producer
- European Court of Justice Returns “Bud” Trademark Case to Lower Court
- Russia Amends Trademark Infringement Penalties
- Hungarian IPO Expands Trademark Electronic Filing System
- 38,000 Domain Names Released Following Estonian Domain Reform
- Ukraine to Stop Labeling Sparkling Wines as Champagne
- Tajikistan Accedes to Madrid Protocol
- Kazakhstan Adopts PLT Ratification Law
- International Convention for Protection of New Varieties of Plants to Enter Into Force in Macedonia
- Macedonian Customs Destroy Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Gillette, Diesel Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers, Perfumes, Watches, Cigarettes
- Macedonian Customs Detain 18,000 Kilograms of Counterfeit Apparel En Route to Belgium
- Serbian Customs Detain 12,500 Kilograms of Counterfeits Intended for Polish Importer
- Bosnian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Massagers
- Estonian Software Pirate Sentenced to Prison
- Russian Film Producers Demand Adequate Laws Against Internet Piracy
- Software Piracy Level in Armenia 90 Percent
- Bulgarian Police Seize EUR 600,000 Worth of Counterfeit Apparel
- OHIM Assists Kosovo IPO with Design Guidelines
- Kosovo IPO Launches its Second Official Gazette