Kosovo IPO Launches its Second Official Gazette
On April 12, 2011, the Kosovo IPO issued its second Official Gazette, listing patent applications, registered patents, registered trademarks, as well as renewed trademarks.
The proprietors of the published patent applications, as per Article 38 of the Law on Patents, have a six-month deadline to file the Request for the grant of a patent. If this request is not filed within the prescribed deadline, the patent application will be deemed withdrawn.
The Official Gazette, the content of which is in Albanian only, can be downloaded in the PDF format on this web page.
For more information, please contact Nahide Saliaga-Maliqi at our Kosovo office.
Source: Kosovo IPO
Read more news on Kosovo (UNSCR 1244) or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
April 2011 News
- Amendments to Bulgarian Law on Marks and Geographical Indications in Force as of March 10, 2011
- Montenegro Law on Geographical Indications for Agricultural Products and Foodstuffs Enters into Force
- Red Bull Loses Against Polish Beverage Producer
- European Court of Justice Returns “Bud” Trademark Case to Lower Court
- Russia Amends Trademark Infringement Penalties
- Hungarian IPO Expands Trademark Electronic Filing System
- 38,000 Domain Names Released Following Estonian Domain Reform
- Ukraine to Stop Labeling Sparkling Wines as Champagne
- Tajikistan Accedes to Madrid Protocol
- Kazakhstan Adopts PLT Ratification Law
- International Convention for Protection of New Varieties of Plants to Enter Into Force in Macedonia
- Macedonian Customs Destroy Tommy Hilfiger, Nike, Gillette, Diesel Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers, Perfumes, Watches, Cigarettes
- Macedonian Customs Detain 18,000 Kilograms of Counterfeit Apparel En Route to Belgium
- Serbian Customs Detain 12,500 Kilograms of Counterfeits Intended for Polish Importer
- Bosnian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Massagers
- Estonian Software Pirate Sentenced to Prison
- Russian Film Producers Demand Adequate Laws Against Internet Piracy
- Software Piracy Level in Armenia 90 Percent
- Bulgarian Police Seize EUR 600,000 Worth of Counterfeit Apparel
- OHIM Assists Kosovo IPO with Design Guidelines
- Kosovo IPO Launches its Second Official Gazette