Kazakhstan Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
On February 9, 2011, Kazakhstan deposited its instrument of accession to the Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol.
The WIPO-administered treaty, adopted in Nairobi on September 26, 1981, will enter into force in Kazakhstan on March 9, 2011.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
February 2011 News
- Ferrero Loses Raffaello Trademark Protection in Ukraine
- Amendments to Russia’s Civil Code: Risk or Benefit for Trademark and Domain Name Holders?
- New Design Law in Montenegro Introduces Important Novelties
- Serbia to Adopt Optical Disk Law to Curb Piracy
- Estonia Amendments to Patent Law Introduce Prior Art Search
- Criminal Copyright Infringement Charges Against Russian Music Sharer
- Estonian Domain Reform Ends April 6, 2011
- YouTube Pays Royalties to Polish Artists
- Increase in National Trademark, Patent, Design Applications in Slovenia
- Kazakhstan Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- London Agreement Enters into Force in Hungary
- Croatia Accedes to Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Two Million Counterfeit Marlboro Cigarette Packets
- Croatian Customs Seize Chanel, Armani, Gucci Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Detain Diesel, Armani, Adidas Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Authorities Seize 8,000 Fake Auto Parts
- Lithuania Launches Patent Applications Database
- Georgian Translation of Ninth Edition of Nice Classification Released