Lithuania Launches Patent Applications Database
The Lithuanian State Patent Bureau has recently launched a patent database on its website, in Lithuanian and English.
The database will soon include descriptions of all patent applications published in the first issue of the Official Gazette in 2011 and in the following issues. The database will also contain descriptions of all patents issued in accordance with the Patent Law of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Lithuanian State Patent Bureau has announced that in 2010 the number of national patent applications increased by 19 percent in comparison with 2009. In 2008, there were 82 national patent applications; this number increased to 114 in 2010.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
Source: Lithuanian PTO
February 2011 News
- Ferrero Loses Raffaello Trademark Protection in Ukraine
- Amendments to Russia’s Civil Code: Risk or Benefit for Trademark and Domain Name Holders?
- New Design Law in Montenegro Introduces Important Novelties
- Serbia to Adopt Optical Disk Law to Curb Piracy
- Estonia Amendments to Patent Law Introduce Prior Art Search
- Criminal Copyright Infringement Charges Against Russian Music Sharer
- Estonian Domain Reform Ends April 6, 2011
- YouTube Pays Royalties to Polish Artists
- Increase in National Trademark, Patent, Design Applications in Slovenia
- Kazakhstan Accedes to Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol
- London Agreement Enters into Force in Hungary
- Croatia Accedes to Singapore Treaty on the Law of Trademarks
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Two Million Counterfeit Marlboro Cigarette Packets
- Croatian Customs Seize Chanel, Armani, Gucci Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Detain Diesel, Armani, Adidas Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Authorities Seize 8,000 Fake Auto Parts
- Lithuania Launches Patent Applications Database
- Georgian Translation of Ninth Edition of Nice Classification Released