REHAU Gets Well-Known Trademark Status in Ukraine
Ukraine is the first country that has recognized the trademark REHAU as a well-known trademark. REHAU AG+Co, headquartered in Germany, is one of the largest polymer processing companies in the world, manufacturing products used in the construction, automotive, medical and other industries.
The Board of Appeals of the Ukrainian Patent and Trademark Office (UA PTO) acknowledged the mark REHAU as well-known in Ukraine on April 16, 2010. The decision of the Board came into effect on July 7, 2010.
REHAU has been acknowledged as a well-known trademark for products in International Class (IC) 17 (polyvinyl chloride profiles for windows, window frames, doors, door frames, door casings) and IC 19 (polyvinyl chloride systems for windows and doors and polyvinyl chloride door casings).
For more information, please contact Maya Kryvoshei at our Ukraine office.
September 2010 News
- Donald Trump Sues Lithuanian Beauty Pageant Organizer Over Trademark, Copyright Infringement
- Macedonia Adopts New Copyright and Related Rights Law
- Trademark Registrations Greatly Increasing in Russia
- Kosovo Parliament Approves New Trademark and Industrial Design Laws
- DuPont Defends Teflon Brand Against Russian Infringers
- Russian Court Affirms Bank’s Exclusive Rights to Cabbage Image
- New York Times to Launch News Service News.me
- Microsoft to Protect Russian NGOs From Politically Motivated Piracy Raids
- 20 Servers with Pirated Films Found at Polish University
- Knauf Awarded USD 160,000 in Case Against Russian Counterfeiter
- Russia Opens Software Piracy Case Against LG Electronics
- New Copyright Laws Published in Bosnia Official Gazette
- Estonian University Gets European Patent for Lactic Acid Bacterium
- REHAU Gets Well-Known Trademark Status in Ukraine
- Moscow Gorbushka Market Faces Uncertain Fate
- Russia Adopts New Rules for Destruction of Fake Drugs
- Romanian Customs Seize Coca Cola, Gucci, Calvin Klein Counterfeits
- Macedonian Customs Detain Counterfeit Phones, Sneakers, Apparel
- Hungarian Customs Seize Counterfeit Sneakers Worth EUR 1.8 M
- Bulgarian PTO Seizes Puma, Armani, Adidas Counterfeits
- Kyrgyzstan Accedes to Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization for Foreign Public Documents
- Moldova PTO Announces Public Consultation on EU Geographical Indications
- Azerbaijan Issues Patents for 39 Inventions in Period April-August
- Kazakhstan Roundtable on Copyright and Related Rights
- Azerbaijan Opens Data Center Aimed at Facilitating Trade