Kosovo Law on Customs Measures to be Implemented
On July 30, 2010, Administrative Instruction No.07/2010 entered into force. The Administrative Instruction addresses implementation of Kosovo’s Law on Customs Measures for Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, which entered into force on January 8, 2010. We wrote about the new law back in January. More details can be found in our article here.
The Administrative Instruction defines procedures for filing a Customs Watch Application with the Customs of the Republic of Kosovo, the necessary documents to be submitted with the Application, the official fee involved, the procedure of filing the liability declaration, and the deposit of the guarantee.
For more information, please contact Kujtesa Nezaj.
August 2010 News
- Kosovo Law on Customs Measures to be Implemented
- Bosnia Adopts Two Copyright Draft Laws
- Serbia to join EPO on October 1
- European Court of Justice Rejects Anheuser-Busch's Bid to Register Budweiser as Its Trademark in EU
- Facebook Captures Montenegro’s Facebook.me from Cybersquatter
- Forbes Finally Gets Forbes.ru in Russia
- Czech Arbitration Court Rules Against Serbian Underwear Producer in Domain Name Dispute
- Russian Publisher Fined USD 250M in Copyright Case
- Georgian Wines Get GI Status in EU
- Serbian Public Broadcaster to Pay EUR 1.3M to Copyright Protection Organization
- EU Issues Annual Report on Customs IPR Enforcement
- Macedonian Customs Detain Armani, Prada, Gucci Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Hello Kitty, Levi’s, Fred Perry Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Goods, Infringers Face Imprisonment
- Romanian Customs Seize Chanel, Prada, Puma, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Adidas Counterfeits
- Macedonian Broadcasting Council Publishes Operators’ Program Packages to Protect Copyrights
- Moldovan IPO Updates IP Services List
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Law