Moldovan IPO Updates IP Services List
The Moldovan Intellectual Property Office (AGEPI) has published an updated list of its intellectual property services on its website, in effect since August 1, 2010.
The list of services, fees and deadlines was established in accordance with the AGEPI statute on fees for legal services for IP rights protection.
For more information, please contact Masa Lopicic at our Balkan Regional Office.
August 2010 News
- Kosovo Law on Customs Measures to be Implemented
- Bosnia Adopts Two Copyright Draft Laws
- Serbia to join EPO on October 1
- European Court of Justice Rejects Anheuser-Busch's Bid to Register Budweiser as Its Trademark in EU
- Facebook Captures Montenegro’s Facebook.me from Cybersquatter
- Forbes Finally Gets Forbes.ru in Russia
- Czech Arbitration Court Rules Against Serbian Underwear Producer in Domain Name Dispute
- Russian Publisher Fined USD 250M in Copyright Case
- Georgian Wines Get GI Status in EU
- Serbian Public Broadcaster to Pay EUR 1.3M to Copyright Protection Organization
- EU Issues Annual Report on Customs IPR Enforcement
- Macedonian Customs Detain Armani, Prada, Gucci Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Hello Kitty, Levi’s, Fred Perry Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Police Seize Counterfeit Goods, Infringers Face Imprisonment
- Romanian Customs Seize Chanel, Prada, Puma, Gucci, Hugo Boss, Adidas Counterfeits
- Macedonian Broadcasting Council Publishes Operators’ Program Packages to Protect Copyrights
- Moldovan IPO Updates IP Services List
- Serbia Adopts New Trade Law