Kyrgyzstan to Set up Administration Center for “KG” Domain
On July 29, 2009, Kyrgyz Prime Minister Igor Chudinov signed a resolution that stipulates establishment of an administration center for the national “KG” domain.
According to this resolution, the administration center will operate under and will be funded by the Kyrgyz PTO. It will comprise eleven staff members of the Kyrgyz PTO.
In the next two months, the Kyrgyz PTO is planning to submit for government’s approval a draft regulation for the administration.
The implementation of the resolution will be supervised by the Kyrgyz Department of Education, Culture and Sport.
For more information, please contact Jovana Miocinovic in our Balkan Regional Office.
August 2009 News
- Serbian Court Issues Prison Sentence for Sony PlayStation Copyright Infringement
- Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile Fined over Copyright Infringement
- Serbian Draft Law on Geographical Indications Up for Discussion
- Albania to Ratify Patent Law Treaty and European Patent Convention
- Bulgarian Company Fined for Domain Infringement
- Serbian IPO Posts Procedures for Patent Searches and Examination
- Macedonia and Romania Establish Cooperation for Prior Art Searches
- Bulgarian Police Confiscate Counterfeit Adidas, Nike, Puma, and Tommy Hilfiger Items
- Macedonian Customs Seize Armani, Gillette, Hugo Boss and Prada Counterfeits
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Diesel, Lacoste and Reebok Goods
- Kyrgyzstan to Set up Administration Center for “KG” Domain
- WIPO Holds Summer IP School in Ukraine