WTR Global Leaders 2021 Recognizes Three PETOŠEVIĆ Practitioners
World Trademark Review has recently published its third edition of WTR Global Leaders, including three PETOŠEVIĆ attorneys among the world’s foremost law firm and corporate trademark experts:
WTR Global Leaders is a publication that identifies the best of the best in trademark practice by drawing on the WTR 1000 and the WTR 300 research projects. To qualify for inclusion in WTR Global Leaders, individuals must be ranked in the gold tier of the WTR 1000.
For more information and to read client testimonials about PETOŠEVIĆ and our team, visit our Rankings page.
July 2021 News
- Russia Amends Legislation Affecting Foreign Champagne and Cognac Producers
- Hungary Ratifies Geneva Act of the Lisbon Agreement
- Russian IPO Introduces Fee for Issuing Paper Copies of Documents
- Kazakhstan to Introduce Mandatory Digital Labeling of Medicines
- Google Sues Kyiv Real Estate Developer over NEST® Trademark
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 24 Million Worth of Luxury Fakes
- Romanian Customs Detain Nearly EUR 3 Million Worth of Cosmetics, Perfume