Romanian Customs Detain Nearly EUR 3 Million Worth of Cosmetics, Perfume
On June 22, 2021, the Romanian customs officials at the port of Constanta in eastern Romania detained 31,872 items of cosmetics and perfumes believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Versace®, Cacharel®, Paco Rabanne®, Yves Saint Laurent®, Lancôme®, Ralph Lauren®, Carolina Herrera®, Britney Spears®, Calvin Klein®, Hugo Boss®, Dior®, Gucci®, Jean Paul Gaultier®, Giorgio Armani® and Guy Laroche®.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 2.95 million (USD 3.46 million) were discovered during the inspection of a container arriving from China and intended for a company from the capital of Bucharest.
Prepared by: Bogdan Neagoe
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs website
July 2021 News
- Russia Amends Legislation Affecting Foreign Champagne and Cognac Producers
- Hungary Ratifies Geneva Act of the Lisbon Agreement
- Russian IPO Introduces Fee for Issuing Paper Copies of Documents
- Kazakhstan to Introduce Mandatory Digital Labeling of Medicines
- Google Sues Kyiv Real Estate Developer over NEST® Trademark
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 24 Million Worth of Luxury Fakes
- Romanian Customs Detain Nearly EUR 3 Million Worth of Cosmetics, Perfume