Russian IPO Introduces Fee for Issuing Paper Copies of Documents
On June 21, 2021, the Russian IPO introduced the official fee of EUR 23 (USD 27) for the issuance of a paper copy of a letter patent, a certificate of registration, or their annexes. If this fee is not paid and a paper copy is not requested, applicants will receive documents in electronic form only.
The new official fee follows the introduction of electronic registration certificates and letters patent on January 17, 2021.
Prepared by: Tatyana Kulikova
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Russian IPO website
July 2021 News
- Russia Amends Legislation Affecting Foreign Champagne and Cognac Producers
- Hungary Ratifies Geneva Act of the Lisbon Agreement
- Russian IPO Introduces Fee for Issuing Paper Copies of Documents
- Kazakhstan to Introduce Mandatory Digital Labeling of Medicines
- Google Sues Kyiv Real Estate Developer over NEST® Trademark
- Hungarian Customs Detain EUR 24 Million Worth of Luxury Fakes
- Romanian Customs Detain Nearly EUR 3 Million Worth of Cosmetics, Perfume