Aura Campeanu Speaks Trademarks to International Law Students in Bucharest
On July 3, 2017, at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bucharest, PETOŠEVIĆ Romania Head of Office Aura Campeanu held a presentation on the basics of trademark law to a group of students from various countries, including Romania, Moldova, UK, the Netherlands, France, Iran, Turkey and Egypt, attending the Network for International Law Students (NILS) Summer School.
NILS is a Romanian student association that facilitates information access for law students by organizing knowledge sharing projects, conferences and workshops, including the NILS Summer School.
As part of the NILS Summer School 2017, held from July 3 to July 10, 2017 in Bucharest, Aura and eight other practitioners held presentations on intellectual property law and technology, the topic of this year’s event.
Through pictures and real life examples, Aura discussed trademark law with the goal to introduce students to trademark practice from the international and the European perspectives.
You can see the photos from the presentation in our gallery.
For more information, please contact Aura Campeanu.
July 2017 News
- Russian FAS Against Unjustified Parallel Imports Restrictions
- Russia Amends Out-of-Court Procedure
- Croatia Amends Law on Copyright and Related Rights
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 60,000 Worth of Counterfeit Goods
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Russian Supreme Court Upholds Controversial Decision in TRISOLEN Case
- Uzbekistan Amends IP Legislation
- Tajikistan Introduces Patent Term Extensions
- Estonia, Latvia Move Closer to Ratification of UPC Agreement
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Joins DesignView
- Serbia Opens Negotiations on IP Law and Customs Union Chapters in EU Accession Talks
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Accessories and Fabric
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Detergent
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Sweatpants