Russia Introduces Electronic Registration Certificates and Letters Patent
On July 15, 2020, the Russian Parliament approved a law according to which all IP rights applicants will first receive certificates of registration and letters patent in electronic form. Paper copies will be available only upon a separate request.
The law was published on July 20, 2020 and will enter into force on January 17, 2021.
Prepared by: Tatyana Kulikova
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Russian Federation Council website
August 2020 News
- Romania: New Trademark Law Brings Important Changes
- Ukraine Adopts Bylaws Implementing Customs Code Amendments
- Russia Elaborates Procedure for Informal Observations Regarding Company and Trade Names
- Russian Trademark FAQ: 2020 Cheat Sheet
- Uzbekistan Approves Legal Requirement to Prescribe Medicines Using International Nonproprietary Names
- Kazakhstan Amends Digital Technology Regulations
- Russia Introduces Electronic Registration Certificates and Letters Patent
- EU Loses EUR 83 Billion Each Year in Sales Due to Counterfeiting
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production of Counterfeit Crop Protection Chemicals
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Footballs