Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials at the Kelebia border crossing point with Serbia recently seized 11,400 pairs of sneakers infringing the Nike® trademark.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 487,000 (USD 527,600), were discovered in a railway container originating in Greece. The fake sneakers in various colors and sizes were hidden behind boxes with unlabelled children’s shoes.
Prepared by: Erika Farkas
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration website
March 2020 News
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys