Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
Serbian customs officials recently seized more than 750 items of clothing, footwear, accessories and perfume believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Tommy Hilfiger®, Adidas®, Nike®, Puma®, Paco Rabanne®, Armani®, Versace®, Prada®, Carolina Herrera®, Boss®, Polo®, Zara® and Mango®.
The goods were seized on five different occasions in late January and in February at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria, the Preševo border crossing point with North Macedonia, on highways in southern Serbia and in the capital of Belgrade.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs website
March 2020 News
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys