Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys
On January 30, 2020, Romanian customs officials in the town of Râmnicu Vâlcea, central Romania, seized 4,400 sets of makeup products believe to infringe the M∙A∙C® trademark, as well as 432 sets of toys believed to infringe the Spider-Man® trademark.
The goods, which were discovered during the inspection of a truck originating in Turkey, are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 52,000 (USD 56,300).
Prepared by: Bogdan Neagoe
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Romanian Customs website
March 2020 News
- New Trademark Law in Serbia Brings Significant Changes
- Ukrainian Authorities Shut Down Production and Sale of Fake Medicines
- Hungarian Officials Seize Nearly EUR 500,000 Worth of Fake Nike® Sneakers
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Shoes, Accessories, Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Makeup and Toys