Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials at the Ártánd border crossing point with Romania recently seized 7,200 T-shirts and socks believed to infringe the Gucci®, Louis Vuitton®, Snoopy® and Minnie Mouse® trademarks.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 100,000 (USD 121,500), were discovered in a truck with Polish license plates heading from Bulgaria to Poland.
Prepared by: Tatjana Krivszka and Szilvia Pongrácz
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration
May 2018 News
- New Law on Customs Measures Enters into Force in Kosovo
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Bust Massive Fake Sportswear Operation
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Laundry Detergent
- Uzbekistan Amends Medicine Registration Regulation
- Ukrainian Police Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Slovenian Customs Detain Fewer but on Average More Valuable Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear and Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel