Ukrainian Police Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
Ukrainian police officials recently seized 385 sportswear items and 140 jackets infringing several well-known trademarks while searching two workshops in Ovidiopolskiy district in the Odessa region in southern Ukraine.
During the searches, the officials also seized 38 sewing machines and identified 15 illegal immigrants who lived and worked at the workshops producing counterfeit clothes.
The police are currently investigating those involved in the illegal scheme and searching for places where the counterfeits are sold.
Prepared by: Yulia Kropivka
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Ukrainian National Police website
May 2018 News
- New Law on Customs Measures Enters into Force in Kosovo
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Bust Massive Fake Sportswear Operation
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Laundry Detergent
- Uzbekistan Amends Medicine Registration Regulation
- Ukrainian Police Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Slovenian Customs Detain Fewer but on Average More Valuable Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear and Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel