Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear and Perfume
In the time period February 26 — April 24, 2018, Serbian customs officials seized over 12,400 items of apparel, more than 1,100 pairs of footwear, over 3,600 accessories and 40 perfumes believed to be counterfeit.
The goods are believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Nike®, Fila®, Gucci®, Burberry®, Armani®, Mercedes®, Adidas®, Ray Ban®, Prada®, Louis Vuitton®, BMW®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Puma®, Rolex®, Valentino®, New Balance®, Balenciaga®, Hugo Boss®, Ralph Lauren®, Carolina Herrera®, Coco Chanel®, Lancôme®, Polo®, Givenchy®, Reebok®, Converse®, Spiderman®, Calvin Klein®, Lacoste®, Paul & Shark®, Mickie Mouse®, PAW Patrol®, Minnie Mouse®, Hello Kitty®, Hummel®, Philipp Plein®, Partizan®, Crvena zvezda®, FC Barcelona®, Juventus®, Stone Island®, Levi’s®, Ferrari®, Disney®, Garfield®, Hermès®, Tweety®, Batman®, Frozen®, Dsquared2®, Guess®, Versace®, Masha and the Bear®, Zara®, Michael Kors®, Casio® and Tom Taylor®.
The goods were seized at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria, the Šid border crossing point with Croatia, several highway checkpoints in southern Serbia and in two warehouses in the surroundings of the capital of Belgrade.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs
May 2018 News
- New Law on Customs Measures Enters into Force in Kosovo
- Ukrainian Cyber Police Bust Massive Fake Sportswear Operation
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear
- Hungarian Customs Seize Fake Laundry Detergent
- Uzbekistan Amends Medicine Registration Regulation
- Ukrainian Police Discover Fake Clothes Workshops
- Slovenian Customs Detain Fewer but on Average More Valuable Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Accessories, Footwear and Perfume
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Apparel