Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear
Officials from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo recently seized 7,200 pairs of slippers infringing the Adidas® trademark.
The slippers were discovered among other goods in a container which originated in China.
Prepared by: Azra Karup
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear