Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear
Apr 2 2018 - 12:51
Officials from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo recently seized 7,200 pairs of slippers infringing the Adidas® trademark.
The slippers were discovered among other goods in a container which originated in China.
Prepared by: Azra Karup
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Read more news on Bosnia and Herzegovina or Customs. Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear