Montenegro Joins TMview
More than 15,000 trademarks from the Montenegrin Intellectual Property Office have recently been added to the TMview, a European Union Intellectual Property Office database providing free access to data on more than 48.4 million trademarks.
There are now 63 national offices contributing trademark data to TMview. The database became available on April 13, 2010 and has served more than 39.8 million searches by users from 157 different countries, with users from Spain, Germany and Italy among the most frequent visitors.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear