Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
On March 14, 2018, local customs authorities organized the destruction of various goods found to infringe well-known trademarks.
The goods, seized by Slovenian customs officials and handled by PETOŠEVIĆ Slovenia, included more than 6,200 phone chargers and approximately 860 perfumes.
The counterfeits originated in China and were intended for recipients in Hungary and the Czech Republic.
By: Barbara Mencin
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
April 2018 News
- Take Five - New Grace Period for Non Use in Ukraine via Association Agreement?
- Russian Constitutional Court Clarifies How to Tackle Parallel Imports
- Romania Drafts New Trademark Law
- Montenegro Joins TMview
- Ukraine Drafts Amendments to Patent Legislation
- New Laws on Inventions and Industrial Designs in Turkmenistan
- Bulgaria Amends Copyright Law to Implement EU Directive on Collective Management
- Fake Phone Chargers and Perfumes Destroyed in Slovenia
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Footwear