Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
On October 10, 2017, Bosnia and Herzegovina deposited its instrument of accession to the International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants of December 2, 1961.
The convention, as revised in 1991, entered into force in Bosnia on November 10, 2017. On that date, Bosnia and Herzegovina became a member of the International Union for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants (UPOV), founded by the convention.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia