Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
Dec 4 2017 - 16:05
Ukrainian customs and Security Service (SBU) officials recently seized 10,000 packs of cigarettes believed to be counterfeit in a warehouse in the Odessa region.
The cigarettes, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 9,500 (USD 11,200) did not have Ukrainian excise stamps or the appropriate transportation documents, and the producer was not indicated on the packs.
Prepared by: Yulia Kropivka
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Ukrainian State Fiscal Service
Read more news on Ukraine or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia