Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
Dec 27 2017 - 12:43
Romanian customs and police officials recently raided two shopping malls in the capital of Bucharest and seized 9,350 items of clothing, accessories and footwear believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Calvin Klein®, Adidas®, Puma®, Nike®, New Balance®, Spiderman®, Reebok®, Polo®, Armani®, D&G®, Prada®, Disney®, Tommy Hilfiger®, and Chanel®. The seized goods are estimated to be worth approximately EUR 73,000 (USD 86,500).
Prepared by: Cristina Vălcăuan
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Romanian Customs
Read more news on Romania or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia