Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
On November 12, 2017, Romanian Customs and Border Police officials at the Giurgiu border crossing point with Bulgaria seized 771 apparel and footwear items believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Ugg®, Gucci®, Calvin Klein®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Nike®, Adidas® and Caterpillar®.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 37,200 (USD 43,800), were discovered during the detailed inspection of a bus belonging to an international transportation company.
Prepared by: Cristina Vălcăuan
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Border Police
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia