Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
Dec 4 2017 - 16:19
On November 12, 2017, Romanian Customs and Border Police officials at the Giurgiu border crossing point with Bulgaria seized 771 apparel and footwear items believed to infringe numerous trademarks, including Ugg®, Gucci®, Calvin Klein®, Tommy Hilfiger®, Nike®, Adidas® and Caterpillar®.
The goods, estimated to be worth approximately EUR 37,200 (USD 43,800), were discovered during the detailed inspection of a bus belonging to an international transportation company.
Prepared by: Cristina Vălcăuan
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Border Police
Read more news on Romania or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
December 2017 News
- Russia Ratifies Hague Agreement on Industrial Designs
- Romanian Officials Raid Two Malls, Find EUR 73,000 Worth of Fake Goods
- Hungarian Officials Seize Fake Hollóháza Porcelain
- Serbian Customs Seize 16.5 Tons of Fake Candy
- Albanian IPO Establishes Likelihood of Association in Recent PUNK v. BLACK PUNK Case
- Bulgaria Amends Civil Procedure Code
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Accedes to International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Romanian Customs Seize Fake Apparel, Footwear
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Footwear, Apparel, Accessories and Perfume
- Ukrainian Customs Seize Fake Cigarettes
- Fake Apparel and Labels Destroyed in Serbia