Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Clothing, Perfume
The officials from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo recently seized a considerable amount of clothing items and bottles of perfume believed to infringe various trademarks, including Hermès®, Bvlgari®, Paco Rabanne® and Chanel®.
The goods were discovered during several separate actions organized by the Customs Sector officials in the capital of Sarajevo.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinović
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
June 2017 News
- Ukraine Passes Law Improving Online Copyright Protection
- Confusing Practice of Russian IP Court
- AIPPI Bulgaria Criticizes Draft Ordinance On Industrial Property Representatives
- Macedonian Customs Raise Awareness about the Dangers of Counterfeits
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Cartridges, Toys, Apparel, Sneakers, Handbags
- Serbian Customs Seize Clothing and Accessories Infringing Numerous Trademarks
- Hungarian Officials Seize 55,000 Fake Bottles of Perfume
- Bosnian Officials Seize Fake Clothing, Perfume