Moldova Approves Regulation on Support for Patenting Abroad
The Moldovan State Agency on Intellectual Property (AGEPI) developed the Regulation on Support for Patenting Abroad of Inventions and Plant Varieties created in the Republic of Moldova, which the Moldovan government approved on June 28, 2016.
Under the provisions of the Regulation, the selection of inventions/plant varieties for which applicants will receive financial support will be carried out by a commission consisting of specialists with higher education in science (such as biological and biomedical sciences or engineering), economics or law, and with at least 5 years of experience in the field of intellectual property.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Moldovan State Agency on Intellectual Property website
September 2016 News
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Montenegro
- Administrative Instructions on Patent and Trademark Registration Procedures Enter into Force in Kosovo
- Moldova Approves Regulation on Support for Patenting Abroad
- Belarus Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Opposition Proceedings in Poland During Transitional Period
- Hungarian Authorities Seize 75 Tons of Counterfeit Washing Detergent
- Romanian Police Seize Fake Jackets
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Footwear at Outdoor Market
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Football Jerseys, Fragrances
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Apparel
- Moldovan PTO Records Seven Percent Increase in Registered Trademarks