Belarus Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
On July 21, 2016, the Government of the Republic of Belarus deposited its instrument of accession to the Patent Law Treaty.
The treaty will enter into force in Belarus on October 21, 2016.
Prepared by: Djurdja Krivokapić
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: WIPO website
September 2016 News
- New Copyright Law Enters into Force in Montenegro
- Administrative Instructions on Patent and Trademark Registration Procedures Enter into Force in Kosovo
- Moldova Approves Regulation on Support for Patenting Abroad
- Belarus Accedes to Patent Law Treaty
- Opposition Proceedings in Poland During Transitional Period
- Hungarian Authorities Seize 75 Tons of Counterfeit Washing Detergent
- Romanian Police Seize Fake Jackets
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Fake Footwear at Outdoor Market
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Football Jerseys, Fragrances
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Apparel
- Moldovan PTO Records Seven Percent Increase in Registered Trademarks