Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Bags
The authorities from the Customs Sector of the Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina have recently seized children’s toys and bags bearing Hello Kitty® and Spiderman® trademarks, believed to be counterfeit.
The officials seized 1504 children’s bags, 804 balls, 400 stuffed animals, 322 watches, 112 microphones and 128 diaries.
The goods were discovered in a container at the customs warehouse in Banja Luka, northwestern Bosnia, and were intended for the Bosnian market.
Prepared by: Armin Huseinovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Indirect Taxation Authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina
August 2016 News
- Four IP-Related Administrative Instructions Enter into Force in Kosovo, IPO Changes Official Fees
- Serbia Announces New Domain Name Registrant Verification System
- Ukrainian Authorities Raid Fake Coffee Workshops
- Hungarian Authorities Arrest Motor Oil Counterfeiters
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Bags
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers, Joysticks, Headphones
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 2,580,000 Worth of Counterfeit Dishes