Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers, Joysticks, Headphones
Bulgarian customs officials have recently seized nearly 8500 counterfeit items bearing various well-known trademarks in the city of Burgas, eastern Bulgaria.
The seized items included 1200 gift bags infringing the IP rights of Giorgio Armani S.p.A., 1287 pairs of sneakers infringing the IP rights of Nike, Inc. and Adidas AG, 400 joysticks infringing the IP rights of Sony Corporation and 500 headphones and 150 speakers infringing the IP rights of Bose Corporation.
The officials also seized 1260 certificates of authenticity, 1250 boxes and 1200 gift bags bearing the fake Rolex® trademark.
The goods were discovered in a container arriving from China and were intended for a Bulgarian company.
Prepared by: Julia Taneva
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Bulgarian Customs website
Read more news on Bulgaria or . Get our latest IP news or browse IP News Eastern Europe Archives.
August 2016 News
- Four IP-Related Administrative Instructions Enter into Force in Kosovo, IPO Changes Official Fees
- Serbia Announces New Domain Name Registrant Verification System
- Ukrainian Authorities Raid Fake Coffee Workshops
- Hungarian Authorities Arrest Motor Oil Counterfeiters
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Bags
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers, Joysticks, Headphones
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 2,580,000 Worth of Counterfeit Dishes