Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 2,580,000 Worth of Counterfeit Dishes
The Hungarian National Tax and Customs Administration (NTCA) officials have recently seized nearly 1,500 counterfeit dish sets bearing a well-known trademark, with an estimated value of EUR 2,580,000.
The officials discovered the fake dish sets near the village of Vamosszabadi, northwestern Hungary, while inspecting a truck with Slovakian license plates headed to a warehouse in Budapest.
Prepared by: Tatjana Krivszka
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Hungarian National Board Against Counterfeiting website
August 2016 News
- Four IP-Related Administrative Instructions Enter into Force in Kosovo, IPO Changes Official Fees
- Serbia Announces New Domain Name Registrant Verification System
- Ukrainian Authorities Raid Fake Coffee Workshops
- Hungarian Authorities Arrest Motor Oil Counterfeiters
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Toys, Bags
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Sneakers, Joysticks, Headphones
- Hungarian Customs Seize EUR 2,580,000 Worth of Counterfeit Dishes