Albania and Georgia Join TMview and DesignView
In early July, the Albanian and Georgian PTOs made their trademark and design data available through TMview and DesignView online platforms that allow access to trademark and design data of all participating offices.
With these two PTOs on board, TMview now contains data from 56 participating offices and DesignView from 50 offices.
With the addition of over 12,000 trademarks from the Albanian PTO and over 28,000 trademarks from Georgian PTO, TMview now provides information and access to about 40 million trademarks in total.
DesignView now contains almost 10 million designs, including almost 200 from Albania and almost 1,800 from Georgia.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 2016 News
- Montenegro Amends Laws on Trademarks, Designs, Semiconductor Topographies
- New Trademark Law Enters into Force in Belarus
- New Copyright Law to Enter into Force in Albania
- CJEU: Operators of Physical Marketplaces May be Forced to Stop Trademark Infringements of Market Traders
- Romanian Court Orders Withdrawal of AQUA CARPATICA Bottles from the Romanian Market
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Apparel
- Romanian Customs Seize Counterfeit Clothing, Footwear
- Update on Kosovo PoA Situation
- Ukraine Simplifies Registration of Medicines
- Ukrainian Antimonopoly Committee Calls for Prescribing Free and Discounted Medicines by Generic Names
- Albania and Georgia Join TMview and DesignView