Lithuania PTO to Publish IP Gazette Twice a Month
The Lithuanian PTO has recently started publishing its Official Gazette twice a month, on the 10th and 25th day, in order to disseminate new information faster.
The issue published on the 10th day of each month covers the period from the 16th to the last day of the previous month, while the issue published on the 25th day covers the period from the 1st to the 15th day of the current month.
Prepared by: Masa Lopicic Popovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Lithuanian PTO
January 2016 News
- Romania to Abolish Ex Officio Examination of Relative Grounds?
- Slovenia Amends Unfair Competition Legislation
- MEDICRIME Convention Enters into Force in Ukraine
- Ukraine Drafting Amendments to Customs Code
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act Enters into Force in Latvia
- 1,231 Trademarks Registered in Estonia in 2015
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs
- Pastry Shops in Croatia Targeted Over Infringing Cake Designs
- Russian Police Arrest Counterfeit Motor Oil Gang
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 3M Worth of Counterfeits
- Lithuania PTO to Publish IP Gazette Twice a Month