Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
Bulgarian customs officials in Plovdiv, southern Bulgaria, seized 150 kg of fake perfume during an inspection of a truck with Turkish license plates.
The perfume was stored in 25-kg and 10-kg plastic gallons labeled Coco, Allure (Chanel) and Hugo (Hugo Boss).
Prepared by: Julia Taneva
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: The National Customs Agency
January 2016 News
- Romania to Abolish Ex Officio Examination of Relative Grounds?
- Slovenia Amends Unfair Competition Legislation
- MEDICRIME Convention Enters into Force in Ukraine
- Ukraine Drafting Amendments to Customs Code
- New Industrial Property Institutions and Procedures Act Enters into Force in Latvia
- 1,231 Trademarks Registered in Estonia in 2015
- Turkmenistan Accedes to Geneva Act of the Hague Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Industrial Designs
- Pastry Shops in Croatia Targeted Over Infringing Cake Designs
- Russian Police Arrest Counterfeit Motor Oil Gang
- Bulgarian Customs Seize Fake Perfume
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 3M Worth of Counterfeits
- Lithuania PTO to Publish IP Gazette Twice a Month