Serbian Customs Seize Fake Mascaras, Watch Straps, Perfumes
On February 27, 2015, the Serbian customs officials at the Gradina border crossing point with Bulgaria discovered and seized fake mascaras, wrist-watch straps and perfumes suspected of being counterfeit.
The seized items included 3,600 mascaras bearing Gabrini and Rhapsody marks, 86 perfumes bearing Dior, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani marks, as well as over 1,000 straps for wrist watches.
Prepared by: Jelena Jankovic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Serbian Customs
March 2015 News
- Bulgarian PTO Rejects Deutsche Telekom’s Opposition
- Albanian Court Rules in Favor of Retailer SPAR in Trademark and Copyright Infringement Case against Albanian Competitor
- Ukrainian Soap Maker Fails to Cancel Porsche Trademarks for Non-Use in Russia
- Parallel Import in EEU - Update
- Fake ‘Brown’ Epilators Destroyed in Albania
- Moschino, Honda, Harley Davidson Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
- Czech Republic Introduces New Customs Regulations
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Mascaras, Watch Straps, Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1,400,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Hungary Customs Seize Counterfeit Footwear, Apparel
- Russian PTO Ordered to Pay Record Sum for Court Expenses
- Russian IP Court and Evaluating Evidence
- Registering Design Patents for Everyday Objects Still Common in Ukraine