Moschino, Honda, Harley Davidson Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
The representatives of PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia and the local customs authorities have recently organized and witnessed the destruction of various goods found to infringe the intellectual property rights of Moschino, Honda, Harley Davidson and one of the leading sportswear manufacturers.
On February 27, the counterfeits were taken to the city waste yard in Belgrade where they were crushed with a bulldozer and covered with waste and soil.
The destroyed goods included:
4,300 PVC bags bearing the mark Moschino
2,196 children’s jackets bearing the mark Honda
2,400 children’s caps bearing the mark Harley Davidson
134 beach towels bearing the mark of one of the leading sportswear manufacturers
The goods were intended for importers from the capital city of Belgrade.
You can see the photos in our gallery.
By: Ivan Matic
For more information, please contact Ivan Matic at our Serbia office.
March 2015 News
- Bulgarian PTO Rejects Deutsche Telekom’s Opposition
- Albanian Court Rules in Favor of Retailer SPAR in Trademark and Copyright Infringement Case against Albanian Competitor
- Ukrainian Soap Maker Fails to Cancel Porsche Trademarks for Non-Use in Russia
- Parallel Import in EEU - Update
- Fake ‘Brown’ Epilators Destroyed in Albania
- Moschino, Honda, Harley Davidson Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
- Czech Republic Introduces New Customs Regulations
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Mascaras, Watch Straps, Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1,400,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Hungary Customs Seize Counterfeit Footwear, Apparel
- Russian PTO Ordered to Pay Record Sum for Court Expenses
- Russian IP Court and Evaluating Evidence
- Registering Design Patents for Everyday Objects Still Common in Ukraine