Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1,400,000 Worth of Counterfeits
In the time period February 18 – March 17, 2015, the Romanian customs officials seized various goods believed to be counterfeit, the total value of which is estimated at EUR 1,359,500 (USD 1,439,590).
The seized products include memory cards, toys, perfumes, plastic balls, knives and caps, believed to infringe Micro SD, Disney, My Little Pony, Lego, Paco Rabanne, Kenzo, Versace, Chanel, Hermes, Barbie, Christian Dior, Nivea, Hugo Boss, Givenchy, Hello Kitty, Transformers, Smiley, Apple, Etnies and New York trademarks.
All the seizures were made at the port of Constanta, southern Romania. The goods originated in China and were intended for Romanian companies.
Prepared by: Roxana Sarghi
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Source: Romanian Customs
March 2015 News
- Bulgarian PTO Rejects Deutsche Telekom’s Opposition
- Albanian Court Rules in Favor of Retailer SPAR in Trademark and Copyright Infringement Case against Albanian Competitor
- Ukrainian Soap Maker Fails to Cancel Porsche Trademarks for Non-Use in Russia
- Parallel Import in EEU - Update
- Fake ‘Brown’ Epilators Destroyed in Albania
- Moschino, Honda, Harley Davidson Counterfeits Destroyed in Serbia
- Czech Republic Introduces New Customs Regulations
- Serbian Customs Seize Fake Mascaras, Watch Straps, Perfumes
- Romanian Customs Seize EUR 1,400,000 Worth of Counterfeits
- Hungary Customs Seize Counterfeit Footwear, Apparel
- Russian PTO Ordered to Pay Record Sum for Court Expenses
- Russian IP Court and Evaluating Evidence
- Registering Design Patents for Everyday Objects Still Common in Ukraine