170,000 Fake Lormar Bras, Panties Destroyed in Serbia
The representatives of PETOŠEVIĆ Serbia and the local customs authorities have recently organized and witnessed the destruction of almost 170,000 bras and panties found to infringe the intellectual property rights of Lormar, a well-known Italian lingerie brand.
On February 20, the counterfeits were taken to the city waste yard in Belgrade where they were crushed with a bulldozer and covered with waste and soil.
The underwear, intended for an importer from Belgrade, was discovered and seized in 2007.
You can see the photos of the destruction in our Gallery.
By: Ivan Matic
For more information, please contact Ivan Matic at our Serbia office.
February 2015 News
- Patent-Related Amendments in Albania
- Repsol Victorious In Trademark Opposition Case Against Turkish Competitor
- 170,000 Fake Lormar Bras, Panties Destroyed in Serbia
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Ray Bans Worth EUR 4M
- 1,656 Pairs of Fake FILA Slippers Destroyed in Montenegro
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Sportswear
- Montenegro IPO Launches National Industrial Design Register
- Parallel Import Ban to be Lifted in EEU States?
- Bayer Victorious in Trademark Dispute against Kosovo Pharmacy
- Serbian PTO Abolishes “Class Heading Covers All” Approach
- Methodology for Trademark Examination Adopted in Bosnia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration Now Open
- Hungary Amends Pharmaceutical Law to Combat Counterfeit Medicine
- IP Protection Costs Cheaper in Russia Due to Ruble’s Dramatic Decline
- Estonian PTO Changes Official Fees
- Registration Fees for GIs and Patents Reduced in Georgia
- Ukraine Association Agreement with EU – Update
- Armenia Joins Eurasian Economic Union
- Counterfeits Worth EUR 37M Seized in INTERPOL-Coordinated Operations across Eastern Europe
- Romanian Customs Seize Kangoo Jumps, Talking Tom, Hello Kitty, Disney Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize 3,000 Counterfeit Cell Phone Covers