1,656 Pairs of Fake FILA Slippers Destroyed in Montenegro
On December 18, 2014, 1,656 pairs of counterfeit FILA slippers were destroyed under the supervision of PETOŠEVIĆ Montenegro representatives and the local custom authorities.
The customs authorities at the Port of Bar, Montenegro’s main seaport, detained the counterfeit FILA sandals in March 2014. The goods originated in China and were intended for a local company from the town of Ulcinj.
The goods were destroyed through the simplified procedure with no objections from the importer.
The slippers were destroyed in a grinder machine and the leftovers transported to the local waste yard. A local environmental protection company also attended the destruction.
The photos of the destruction are in our Gallery.
Prepared by: Jelena Radevic
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
February 2015 News
- Patent-Related Amendments in Albania
- Repsol Victorious In Trademark Opposition Case Against Turkish Competitor
- 170,000 Fake Lormar Bras, Panties Destroyed in Serbia
- Bosnian Customs Seize Fake Ray Bans Worth EUR 4M
- 1,656 Pairs of Fake FILA Slippers Destroyed in Montenegro
- Ukrainian Authorities Seize Counterfeit Sportswear
- Montenegro IPO Launches National Industrial Design Register
- Parallel Import Ban to be Lifted in EEU States?
- Bayer Victorious in Trademark Dispute against Kosovo Pharmacy
- Serbian PTO Abolishes “Class Heading Covers All” Approach
- Methodology for Trademark Examination Adopted in Bosnia
- Macedonian Cyrillic Domain Registration Now Open
- Hungary Amends Pharmaceutical Law to Combat Counterfeit Medicine
- IP Protection Costs Cheaper in Russia Due to Ruble’s Dramatic Decline
- Estonian PTO Changes Official Fees
- Registration Fees for GIs and Patents Reduced in Georgia
- Ukraine Association Agreement with EU – Update
- Armenia Joins Eurasian Economic Union
- Counterfeits Worth EUR 37M Seized in INTERPOL-Coordinated Operations across Eastern Europe
- Romanian Customs Seize Kangoo Jumps, Talking Tom, Hello Kitty, Disney Counterfeits
- Serbian Customs Seize 3,000 Counterfeit Cell Phone Covers